1 . Which of the following is NOT a tool used to manage the stakeholder engagement ?
This may have looked hard, but it was not so difficult to reason out. The issue log is the input and output of Manage Stakeholder Engagement, so it could not also be a tool.
'A', 'B' and 'C' are all tools used in that process
2. The primary purpose of the stakeholder register is :
The stakeholder register is a list of the stakeholders with their assessment and classification as it relates to the project.
3. You have thirteen stakeholders in the construction project that you are overseeing. Your initial study about these stakeholders tells you most of them will actively support your project to be successful, but you have couple of stakeholders who may adversely impact your project. When do you think these stakeholders will have the most influence on your project ?
Stakeholder influence is highest at the start and diminishes as the project proceeds.
4. Which of the following does not identify someone as a stakeholder during stakeholder analysis ?
The term "Stakeholder" is very broad and generally includes quite a few groups; however someone who creates a need is ambiguous enough to not fit well within the list. There will always be people who create needs or problems on your project, and that does not automatically qualify them as a stakeholder.
5. What is the Project Stakeholder Management monitoring process called ?
The controlling process in the Project Stakeholder Management is called Monitor Stakeholder Engagement.
6. Which of the following is the information about the group of stakeholders included in the project charter ?
Stakeholders who are affected by the project should be included in the project charter.
Executive level stakeholders and stakeholders who will be direct involved in the project work are subnet of the first group. Stakeholders who are interest in the project but have no influence or are not affected by project are actually not stakeholders.
7. You are in the Plan Stakeholder Engagement process of defining an approach to manage stakeholders throughout the entire project life cycle as per their interest, impact, importance, and influence over the project. Which of the following is an input to this Plan Stakeholder Management process ?
The stakeholder register is an input to the Plan Stakeholder Engagement process.
8. You are in the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process and are focused on meeting and exceeding the stakeholders' expectations by continuously communicating with them, clarifying and resolving their issues., addressing their concerns, and improving project performance by implementing their change requests. Which of the following is a tool & techniques used in this process ?
An interpersonal and team skills are a crucial tool & technique used in the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process. The other choices are not tools and techniques, but input and output of this process
9. What is the BEST way to manage stakeholders who are high on power but low on interest ?
The strategy for stakeholders who are high on power but low on interest is " keep satisfied"
10. Stakeholder management necessitates all of the following EXCEPT :
Giving stakeholder extras or gold plating should always be avoided. Gold plating is not the preferred way of meeting and exceeding stakeholder expectations.